|Jump to: Details Pictures Amenities Notes Location Booking & Price Rental Agreement & Policies Reviews|
Our 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage is a short 2 minute walk to our beautiful main Bay Beach (Crystal) entrance and park. We are also within walking distance to the many restaurants and shops that can be found when exploring our quaint community.
Our 1600 square foot cottage offers:
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (sleeps up to 10)
- Open concept space
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a fully composited back yard including a covered porch, natural gas BBQ,
fire pit and seating areas
- bedding, towels and pillows
- beach towels, chairs, umbrella and toys for the beach
- Fully equipped, shared laundry facility
- Free WIFI, Smart TVs, antenna and apps including Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney Plus
- Amazon Alexa
We sleep up to 10 people and prefer a maximum of 9 adults. The cottage is best enjoyed by travelling families and we do not make considerations for large groups of young adults.
Bed and Bath layout as follows:
- Bedroom 1 – Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Full Bath
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3 – Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 – Bunk bed (double bottom and twin top (sleeps 3)
- Twin bed (sleeps 1)
Back unit, shared laundry room, fully composited back yard including covered deck, outdoor kitchen and propane fire pit.
Read more about.
Bedroom and laundry
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Extra pillows and blankets
Baby safety gates
Children’s books and toys
Heating and cooling
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
Wifi available throughout the listing
Kitchen and dining
Dishes and cutlery
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Propane fire pit
Large covered composited deck, remaining back yard is fully composited
Garden or backyard
Beach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkelling gear
Parking and facilities
Free parking on premises
Keypad to make coming and going easy
After initial check-in, you can let yourself into the home with a door code
Any questions? Pleaseto avoid bringing it.
Other things to note
Upon confirming your booking, you will be emailed thisfor review and signature prior to checking in. Highlights of the agreement include:
- Uphold standard of cleanliness to the cottage
- Quiet times are between 11 pm and 8am
- Check in time is 3pm and checkout time is 10am sharp unless other arrangements have been made
- The renter whose name is on the reservation will be the person to check in/out, and will be responsible for the conduct of all individuals occupying the cottage and/or grounds throughout the duration of their stay. The renter will provide the names of all the occupants staying in the cottage.
- No smoking or vaping on the property
- No candles/incense burning
- No guests
- No parties
- Guests will follow posted instructions on garbage, recycling and composting.
- Renters are liable for all damages and/or loss to the cottage property caused by them or as a result of their negligence.
- Maximum parking spaces available is 2. Paid street parking is available.
Booking, Pricing, & Availability
Sunset is open from Friday June 25 until Sunday Sept. 5. See available dates in the calendar below, then call/text us at 905-359-4875, email us at, or
Price: Sunset rents for 3 day minimums. The price is $4204/week (taxes and cleaning fees included). For a detailed quote for the days you are interested in, please contact us.
Rental Agreement & Refund/Fees Policy
If you are interested in renting the entire house, we would consider it after speaking to you and getting your details.
Sample Reviews (see all reviews)
The cottage was very clean and had so many great little touches. We had a few days of bad weather but we did not mind because we loved spending time at the cottage. I would highly recommend the host and the cottage.
I stayed here with my family (9 adults), and we had a great time. Lucy and Chris were amazing hosts. The cottage was very clean and it had everything we needed. If we weren’t at the beach, we were in their amazing backyard BBQ-ing, playing, or just chatting by the fire. Can’t wait to come again!
It was fantastic. Very clean and stylish place with everything you needed. In a great location, right near the beach No words to say thank to Lucy and Chris!!! Would definitely stay here again and again!!!
As advertised – walking distance from a beautiful beach, a hidden gem in Ontario. Lucy and Chris were most hospitable and very responsive. Space was very well-equipped, patio was a fun space to relax and lounge (hammock was awesome). The rental was large enough for our stay – we were a family of 7 adults. Very clean! Located in a friendly neighborhood, and close to a value mart for groceries. Lucy and Chris provided supplies for the beach as well, including beach chairs, umbrella, etc. Honestly it was just perfect for a summer getaway – highly recommended!
The home was sparkling clean and had all the amenities imaginable. It was a very close walk to the beach, only 2 minutes or so. The host was quick to respond if we had any questions. Would definitely return!! I highly recommend Lucy’s home.
My friends and I were lucky enough to come by this home/cottage after days of searching for the right spot. First off, Lucy and Chris could not have been more helpful with any questions I had. They were also there to greet us the minute we got there. Gave us the full tour as we arrived and helped us settle in. I had read the reviews about the pictures in the ad not doing the home justice, those reviews were correct in every way. Everything was extremely well cleaned, organized, and new looking/smelling. Beds were all comfortable, my group of 8 had 0 complaints from the time we arrived to the time leaving. The amenities were all amazing and all things that I thought needed to be brought such as beach towels, dish soaps, toilet paper, etc. were all there for us to use. Since leaving my group has been discussing our plans to return as an annual trip and I cannot wait to be back in this cottage and back on Crystal Beach. Thank you guys so much for everything.
This place is one of a kind it’s amazing in every sense of the word. Everything is nice and clean and in order. The hosts were super helpful and easy to communicate with. The backyard was truly a paradise and would recommend anyone to come and stay here as it’s also walking distance to the beach. Had an amazing time here.
|See all reviews or add your own.|