|Details Pictures Amenities Notes Location Booking & Price Fee Schedule & Refund Policy Reviews|
Our 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom cottage is a short 2 minute walk to our beautiful main Bay Beach (Crystal) entrance and park. We are also within walking distance to the many restaurants and shops that can be found when exploring our little community.
Our 1000 square foot cottage offers:
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double bed (sleeps 2), 1 bunk bed (sleeps 3)
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Open concept space
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a front sitting are that includes a propane BBQ, composite picnic table and sitting area
- an enclosed front porch
- bedding, towels and pillows
- beach towels, chairs, umbrella and toys for the beach
- free beach passes for all guests (savings of $10/guest/day)
- fully equipped, shared laundry facility
- free WIFI, Smart TVs, antenna and apps including Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney Plus
- Amazon Alexa
We sleep up to 5 people and prefer a maximum of 4 adults. We do not make considerations for groups of young adults.
Bed and Bath layout as follows:
- Half bath
- Bedroom 1 – Double bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 – Bunk bed (double bottom and twin top – sleeps 3)
- Full bath
Front unit, shared laundry room, and front patio including composite picnic table, muskoka chairs, towel drying rack and BBQ.
Read more about.
Bedroom and laundry
Extra pillows and blankets
Towels, bed sheets, and toilet paper
Baby safety gates
Children’s books and toys
Heating and cooling
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
Security Cameras (outside)
Wifi available throughout the listing
Kitchen and dining
Dishes and cutlery
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Composite picnic table
Beach towels, umbrella, beach blanket, snorkelling gear
Parking and facilities
Free parking on premises
Keypad to make coming and going easy
After initial check-in, you can let yourself into the home with a door code
Any questions? Pleaseto avoid bringing it.
Please see rules below:
- Uphold standard of cleanliness to the cottage
- Quiet times are between 11 pm and 8am
- Check in time is 3pm and checkout time is 10am sharp unless other arrangements have been made
- The renter whose name is on the reservation will be the person to check in/out, and will be responsible for the conduct of all individuals occupying the cottage and/or grounds throughout the duration of their stay. The renter will provide the names of all the occupants staying in the cottage.
- No smoking or vaping on the property
- No candles/incense burning
- No guests after 11pm
- No parties
- Guests will follow posted instructions on garbage, recycling and composting.
- Renters are liable for all damages and/or loss to the cottage property caused by them or as a result of their negligence and any bylaw infractions that may be issued while at the cottage.
- Maximum parking spaces available is 2. Paid street parking is available.
Booking, Pricing, & Availability
The average price during the summer months is $224/night + cleaning. See available dates in the calendar below, then call/text us at 905-359-4875, email us at, or
Fee Schedule & Refund Policy
Sample Reviews (see all reviews)
The place was spotless, new and very well decorated with a beach vibe. The kitchen was very well outfitted and the space is nice with lots of small touches. Great location and easy to find. We had a great stay!
Chris and Lucy are really great hosts. Chris welcomed us on arrival and gave us an overview of the amenities and the historical beach location. Crystal beach is a beautiful beach with great sand and sparkling water. The little beach house was a great escape from the city and a very close walk to the beach. Very clean, well organized and had all the amenities needed, plus more. Great, friendly hosts who respond quickly and are close by for any questions or concerns. Awesome weekend vaca!
This cottage will exceed your expectations. The location is amazing, it couldn’t get any better. The house itself is brand new and it’s very well taken care of.
Lucy and Chris have literally thought of everything. Any time we needed something we found it in the house. Very nice people who’s property is even nicer than the pictures. The beach passes were the icing on the cake with the beach being about a 5 minute walk from the cottage. We can not wait to come back soon! 11/10
You’ll get a comfortable, close to the beach and very cozy cottage with great amenities and helpful renters! You’ll have a great experience!
This little beach getaway is exactly what we needed. We needed somewhere close enough to Fort Erie to visit my grandparents but also somewhere close enough to a beach so my kids could go swimming as all the pools are closed right now due to covid-19. This little beach house was so beautiful, modern, completely beach themed which I adored & perfect for my little family of four. My son is 2, my daughter is 9, myself and my hubby enjoyed this getaway from the city so much its exactly what we needed. The hosts Lucy & Chris were absolutely amazing, went out of there way for us & my daughter made a new friend. This house had everything you need as a parent to cook & clean for your kids. Definitely the perfect family home away from home with the beach experience! We had so much fun! We will definitely be staying there again during our next visit.
The best place, the best long weekend beach experience! Lucy and Chris are amazing hosts. Their place has everything you need to feel like home. This immaculate island cottage is beautiful, clean, modern and with a Stylish Beach Decoration, we did feel we were in a Caribbean House. We loved the experience, the conversations with Chris and Lucy, we enjoy play with their son and enjoy the fire pit and marshmallows. We will back soon for a week away from the city. Thank you for let us stay in your home and your kindness. Muchas Gracias, Karla, Regina and Cielo
|See all reviews or add your own.|